By nttcPayday Loans
- Arrested and obtained confessions overseas from two international terrorists.
- Lead investigator in the Chandra Levy homicide investigation.
- Key interviewer in the Anthrax investigation.
- Obtained confession from Sniper Lee Boyd Malvo.
- Lead investigator in the Starbucks triple homicide in Washington, D.C.
Brad Garrett Investigations International, Inc. – Sept 2006-Present
- Premiere investigative agency providing assistance in crime scene reconstruction, case consultation, threat assessment, profiling, hostage negotiation, forensic review and interviewing and interrogation.
ABC News Consultant – Sept 2006-Present
- Provide analysis for ABC News typically in the areas of violent crime, hostage negotiation, terrorism and behavioral profiling.
Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation – 1985 – 2006
- Lead agent in the double homicide of two CIA employees involving an international manhunt, resulting in the international arrest, obtaining a confession and attending execution of MIR AIMAL KASI.
- Arrested, obtained confession and transported RAMZI AHMED YOUSEF (first WTC bomber).
- Lead agent in the triple homicide of three Starbucks employees resulting in a confession and a life without parole sentence.
- Lead FBI agent in the disappearance and homicide investigation of WDC intern CHANDRA LEVY (2001-2006).
- Conducted numerous key interviews in the Anthrax investigation.
- Interviewed LEE BOYD MALVO and obtained a confession regarding MALVO’s and JOHN LEE MOHAMMAD’s involvement in the Sniper shootings.
- Extensive investigative experience in homicide and sexual assault investigations
- Reviewed and interpreted 100s of threatening communications.
- Principle FBI behavioral profiler for the Washington Field Office (WFO).
- Hostage Negotiation Coordinator for WFO.
Federal Probation/Parole Officer – 1975 – 1985
- Supervised federal offenders in 15 counties in southern Indiana.
- Prepared pre-sentence reports conducting extensive background investigations and making sentence recommendations.
- United States Marine Corps 1970-1974
- Captain Supply Officer managing equipment and supplies for an artillery regiment.
- Interviewing and interrogation.
- Homicide and sexual assault investigations
- Crime scene reconstruction.
- Threat assessment.
- Locating individuals.
- Case consultation.
- Prosecution strategies.
- PhD, Criminology, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY, 1983
- MS, Criminology, Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN, 1975
- BA, Criminology, University of Evansville, Evansville, IN, 1970
- International Homicide Investigators Association
- Virginia Homicide Investigators Association
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- Association of Crime Scene Reconstruction
- International Association of Bloodstain Pattern Analysts
- American College of Forensic Examiners
- Association of Threat Assessment Professionals
- Association of Foreign Intelligence Officers
- American Society of Industrial Security